Awards & Scholarship Offered
System of Awards, Rewards & Scholarships
In line with the School’s philosophy of encouraging students towards excellence, the top performers selected on the basis of the year-end subject-wise grades in all formative and summative assessments in scholastic and co-scholastic areas, will be eligible for various scholarship schemes and awards.
- Recognition of special abilities for the students of classes I and II.
- Students of classes III-V securing A1 grade in one language and 3 main subjects are
- Awarded merit certificates and trophies.
- Toppers of Science, Commerce and Humanities & FDCC Streams.
- Subject Toppers - Highest Score in the boards.
- Merit Awards - 90% and above.
- Best in Different Activities of SUPW to a student who has been studying in the school since class VI, adjudged by a panel of judges.
- All Rounder of the School to a student who has been studying in the school since class II and has maintained a consistently outstanding record in academics, sports and co-curricular activities, is well-versed in moral values and ethics.
- Principal’s Special Award to a student who has been studying since class VI, at the discretion of the Principal.
- Sponsored Prizes by KOSA for students excelling in the field of Art, Music, Sports etc.
- Scholar Titles are awarded to students of classes VI-VIII for securing CGPA 9.5 and above.
- Scholar Badge is awarded for academic excellence in class VI.
- Scholar Tie is awarded for academic excellence for two consecutive years in class VI & VII.
- Scholar Blazer (Blue) is awarded for academic excellence in three consecutive years in classes VI, VII, VIII/VII, VIII, IX/VIII, IX, X.
- Scholar Crest is awarded for excellence in class IX to students securing CGPA 9.5/9.4 without upgradation in four consecutive years.
- Star Scholar Blazer (Grey) is awarded for excellence in classes IX/X to students securing CGPA 9.5/9.4 without up gradation.
- Student securing 90% and above in class XI only is awarded silver medal.
- Student of class XI having consistent performance from class VI onwards and securing 90% and above in class XI is awarded gold medal.
Note: A student who has been issued any card for misconduct is not entitled to get any award and scholar title.