|Fee Schedule 2016-17
|All school fees is to be paid in advance on monthly/quarterly basis|
||Last Date of Payment
|April to June 2016 (including Annual Charges)
||20th April 2016
|July to September 2015 (including CBSE, DAV Education Board
Fee for Classes VIII, X & XII)
Alumni Fee for Class XII
|20th July 2016
|October to December 2016
||20th October 2016
|January to March 2017
||20th January 2017
- All school fees is to be paid in advance.
- The fee bill cum receipt will be sent through the students on a quarterly basis. Fees must be paid on or before the due date.
- Payments may be made in cash, cheque or by demand draft.
- Fees can be deposited for the whole year in advance.
- If fee is not paid by the stipulated date, a late fee of Rs.50/- per month upto the last day of the month will be charged.
- Non payment of fees thereafter, can result in the student’s name being struck off the rolls. Admission fee and annual charges will be applicable if re-admission is granted.
- A duplicate fee-slip will be issued from the office on payment of Rs. 20/-.
- In case of a fee cheque being returned by the bank, a fine of Rs. 200/- shall be charged in addition to late fees & all fees in future is to be paid in cash only.
- Bus fees are to be paid for a period of 11 months.
- Transfer certificate will be issued on settlement of all dues.
- Kindly ensure that the school fee is paid on time. Reminders cause unnecessary embarrassment to the child.
Parents have the option to pay the fees on monthly basis