In its quest for excellence, the school is constantly upgrading its infrastructure as well as soft resources, seeking to provide the best of facilities to its students.
Set in about 5.2 acres of sprawling land the school provides excellent infrastructural facilities with well designed buildings, large playgrounds, secured campuses and well equipped rooms.
KHMS is one of the largest leading schools of Delhi,wth over 6800 students, a well trained competent teaching and non teaching staff, It seeks to provide as enriching learning experience to students with the best of facilities.
The newly renovated nursery has fully air conditioned spacious classrooms, an activity learning room, play pool, swimming pool, muddy room, toy train, mini gymnasium, well equipped computer labs, well maintained and secured play area. The clean and comfortable infirmary and large hall all help enhance the child’s learning experience and provide a favourable and healthy atmosphere. A large number of books and educational games in the library provide ample learning opportunities and open up new vistas for learning.
The school provides excellent facilities like:-
- An Auditorium with a capacity of 1000 people.
- 2 Seminar/Lecture halls with a seating capacity of more than 200 each.
- 2 Open air theatre for public events.
- A Well equipped Conference Room
- Technology enabled Smart Rooms having all audiovisual educational tools like wall mounted smart boards, video projectors, scanner, speakers and teacher’s workstation.
- 13 Computer labs offering students with the latest technology and fully updated computers and software. Students have monitored access to the internet through broadband connections.
- Multimedia Lab to access audio-visual facilities for hands on learning in tune with tech-enabled education.
- Robotics Lab to cultivate technical creativity and hands-on-knowledge on robotics-engineering.
Recently upgraded state of art, well equipped laboratories for:-
- Physics - A well stocked lab equipped with all instruments and apparatus to help students learn the concepts of Physics in a simplified and interesting manner.
- Chemistry - Fully equipped and sufficiently stocked with instruments, apparatus and chemicals required to help students understand the role and importance of reactions and experiments.
- Biology - Adequate and appropriate facilities and sufficient workspace for each student to learn more about life processes and experience the inquiry process through demonstrations and experiments.
- Bio-Technology - The school has State-of-the-art instrumentation facilities, advanced equipments required for the research and demonstrations.
- Engineering Drawing - endowed with excellent laboratory facilities with latest equipment to help students to inculcate the skills of Engineering Drawing.
- Home Science - to have a practical experience of meal planning and home management under the supervision of teachers equipped with all the necessary kitchen commodities such as Gas Stoves, Refrigerator, Microwave, Juicer mixer grinder etc.
- Mathematics - welcomes learners of all ages to explore and unravel the mysteries of the world of Mathematics and develop an affinity for the subject.
- Language - incorporates technology to teach languages through audio-visual aids inculcating effective communication skills.
- A Resource Room for teachers.
- Art Rooms - Aesthetically decorated with drawing/paintings/ artifacts prepared by the students to express and hone their artistic abilities.
- A Clay Modeling Room - Students play with clay as their imagination creates life out of clay.
- Music and Dance Halls where students learn instrumental and vocal music according their interest and capabilities. Various dance forms are taught in the spacious and well equipped dance rooms.
- FDCC - The Fashion Studies Lab has the required sewing machines, designing equipment to cater to the students learning Fashion as an optional subject.
- 3 Well-stocked fully automated libraries
- Activity room for the tiny tots to give vent to their creativity and imagination.
- Sports Academy
- 3 large playgrounds for physical growth and sports activities
- Basket ball Court
- Cricket Ground
- Volley Ball Ground
- Skating Rink
- Table Tennis Hall
- Gymnastics Room
- Provision for coaching by experts for TT, Taekwondo, Skipping, Cricket, Skating and gymnastics
- Evening coaching classes for Skating at Sports Academy
Some of the enviable facilities provided are:-
- Full-time Counselors
- Special Educators
- Elevators for the Differently-Abled Students
- Fully Automated Office Blocks
- Well equipped Infirmary with full time doctor
- Cafeteria serving clean and hygienic food
- CCTV cameras
- R.O. Technology for water purification
- Rain water Harvesting System
- E-waste Collection Centre
- Recycling of waste paper
- Waste Management System
- Solar powered lights and water heaters
- Wind energy powered exhaust fans
- Vermi-Composting Unit
- Roly-Poly for making compost
- Herb Garden
- Yagya Shala
- Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Management systems
- Power Back-up
- Interactive Website
- SMS Alert System
- Bio metric Attendance for Office Staff